I personally love talking about my favorite products and what I’m loving at the moment. That’s how I find my favorite products is by listening to others so I love doing the same!
- 1. I heard Katey McFarland talking about this hair oil. I thought I’d give it a try because I was in Sephora the other day and while I was testing it out I accidentally dropped a brand new bottle. The cap broke and pieces went flying across the aisle. The poor Sephora employee was so nice and told me if I didn’t end up wanting it she’d damage it out. Me being a people pleaser walked immediately to the check out line because I just felt so bad I dropped something haha! Hence, why my bottle is cap-less haha!
It actually does smell amazing! I never would imagine a hair oil smelling good. Or even having a scent at all now that I think about it. But this has a nice clean smell to it. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy and it helps cover my split ends!
2. This was a pricey item for such a small amount I must say. When I ordered it I thought I would be getting way more. Not so much the case; but I found out once I did starting using it, you only need a dime size amount. That’s it! Y’all, this is the most amazing product I’ve ever put on my face. It smells like a straight up spa on my face. I even made Michael smell my face the other day just to brag on it haha. I use it twice a week. I’ve mainly noticed my blackheads shrinking which is fantastic being it’s summer so I’ll definitely continue using it!
3. I’ve been using the Purity face cleanser for years. I mean years. Lately, I’ve just been bored with it and wanted to try something new. I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and I actually really like it! It’s completely different than Purity. The smell isn’t my favorite but it leaves my face feeling squeaky clean and it doesn’t break me out!
4. Everyone say Hello to my go to summer foundation! When I’m in a rush or lazy I’ll just apply it with my fingers. Generally I use a damp beauty blender and that sheers it out even more. I don’t like looking like I have a ton of make-up on. That’s never really been appealing to me. While there isn’t anything wrong with it! I just don’t like to spend so much time on make-up and more on picking out an outfit to wear.
One of the biggest reasons I love this CC Cream is because it covers all my redness. My face is very uneven and I’ll have red spots and be pale all at the same time. This covers that and gives me sun coverage as well. It does say you need to reapply every 2 hours. I only apply once in the morning (no time for application every 2 hours!) and it works just fine!
5. This lotion by Laura Mercier is to die for. I can’t explain it. I’ve been using it for years at this point and it’s still my favorite. My mom and sister both love it too. It’s quite the expensive jar of lotion, I must say. But when you put it on you smell good for hours. When I first started my job here in Portland the gal training me kept saying how good i smelled. Michael ended up working with her later on and at one point she asks Michael, “would it be creepy of I asked you to go through Stephanie’s lotions to find out what she uses to smell so good?!” haha.
It lingers for hours and doesn’t lose its scent. One of the other reasons I love it so much is because it doesn’t feel “watery” on my skin. I hate lotions like that. It never makes me feel like I’m moisturized! It also doesn’t have that glittery effect. I’ve definitely had my fare share of lotions I’ve loved either the scent of or moisture but if it left glitter specs on my skin, no way. My favorite luxury lotion product hands down is this one!